Oct 13-14, 2020 TIAA - Virtual
Greg Finch (TIAA) will be conducting one-on-one virtual consultations for employee’s TIAA 401a, 403b, and/or 457b plans, investment options, rollovers, etc. Click here to register for an virtual appointment with Greg at TIAA on either October 13 or 14 (click on the “at work” link, then select UT as the state and Dixie State as the employer, to view the appointment slots.)
Oct 27, 2020 PEHP
Justin Seal (PEHP) will be available for phone or WebEx appointments on Tuesday, October 27, from 9-11 am to answer any questions you have regarding medical/vision claims, creating an online PEHP account, online account features, supplemental benefits available through PEHP such as wellness incentives, etc. To set up an appointment with Justin, please contact him directly at email@example.com or by phone at 801-493-5441.
Oct 28-29, 2020 PEHP HealthyUtah
PEHP HealthyUtah will be on-campus to perform biometric screenings and testing for employee on Wednesday and Thursday, October 28 & 29, to perform biometric screenings and testing for employees. The testing will occur within Campus Recreation’s Office Suite (HPC 231 primarily, with HPC 221 & 215 serving as overflow to allow social distancing). To schedule a time for your screening and testing, log into your PEHP account at www.pehp.org and click on “Register for Testing Session” under the “Wellness” header. The registration link will be available to DSU employees starting next week (October 5).
Interested in Wellness Resources available to Employees?
Check out the Wellness Portal within NEOGOV Onboard, which includes a variety of on-campus programming available to employees through the HPC, as well as connected programs such as the university’s Employee Assistance Program for free counseling services (available through Blomquist Hale), PEHP Wellness Challenges and programs, etc.
Utah State Retirement (URS)
Utah Retirement Systems (URS) is offering one-on-one Retirement Planning Sessions via telephone or Webex video conferences throughout the month of October. These sessions will be identical in format to the in-person sessions that have previously been offered at locations throughout the state. These Planning Sessions are designed for ALL career stages: beginning, middle, end.
To register for a URS retirement planning session:
- Go to www.urs.org.
- Log into your myURS account.
- Click on the Education Tab.
- Click on “Individual Retirement Planning Sessions”.
- Find the date and time that works best for you. Although the URS main offices are located in Salt Lake County, feel free to sign up for any telephone or Webex session wherever you live in the state.
- Complete the Investor Profile Questionnaire (you will be directed to the online questionnaire as you register for your appointment).
- Please have the following with you for your appointment:
- your current gross pay rate,
b. any retirement plan balances outside of URS,
- your URS account log in information (user ID and password)
- and your Social Security statement (get yours at www.ssa.gov).
- your current gross pay rate,
URS will call you at the phone number listed on your myURS profile at the time of your appointment. Be sure to check this number for accuracy in advance of your appointment. Please note: These sessions are NOT to apply for retirement. To apply for retirement, contact the URS Pension Department at (800) 695-4877.