Policy and Procedure Manual Section 6-7 Petty cash accounts have been authorized and established for some departments (contact the Controller to establish an account). If a petty cash has been established, reimbursements of purchase expenses under $75.00 may be entered on the petty cash form and submitted to the Cashier.
- Write the department account number on the receipt
- Have Account Administrator sign the receipt
- Photocopy the receipt for your files
- Take receipt to the Cashier Office
- Cashier will furnish a receipt, write the name of the person receiving the cash on this receipt