Policy and Procedure Manual Section 4-11 While at work or on official University business, employees represent Dixie State University. The public's impression of the University may be determined by the actions of its personnel. Employees must comply with all conditions of employment, including, but not limited to:
- Punctuality, willingness to be of service, courtesy, cooperation, maintaining confidentiality, and other acceptable standards of behavior should be always observed.
- Employees must be honest, demonstrating integrity in their business and personal dealings and in their public service commitments.
- Abstain from discussing University business in social conversation.
- Maintain confidentiality or private information and knowledge gained while working.
- The responsibility of each employee to ensure that s/he understands the terms of his/her employment with the University and to give a full measure of time and talent.
- Employees will not solicit support for any political candidate, issue or referendum during working hours.
- Employees are not allowed to solicit for organizations or distribute literature during working hours.