Part Time Employment Forms
Contact Human Resources at 435-652-7500 or email@example.com
Hiring Department Responsibility (2 parts)
- Part 1: Part-Time Employment Assignment Form (pdf) Employee’s supervisor completes the form to setup a part-time employee. Used for new part time hires, re-hires, rate increase requests, or new position assignments.
- Part 2: Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage (pdf) As part of the Affordable Care Act, employers are required to provide a notice of the availability of a Health Insurance Marketplace.
New Part Time Employee Responsibilities (4 parts)
- Part 1: Complete the Online Part-Time DSU Application. This is to be complete by all part time new hires.
- Part 2:Print and complete the DSU Direct Deposit Form (pdf). All employees must set up a direct deposit account for earnings into employee’s financial institution.
- Part 3:Complete online Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). Step 1, employees complete Section 1 of the I-9 form by clicking on the link below, based on the hiring department. This should be completed on or before your first day of employment. Step 2, employees take their forms of ID to the Human Resources department to complete Section 2 to be hired. BOTH employees and employers must complete the form. For details about accepted documents, see the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Accepted Documents.
- Part 4:Print and complete the W-4 Tax Withholding Form (pdf). Use to set your tax marital status and allowances for federal withholding tax.
Any expired documents, copies, faxes, digital copies, or unacceptable documents cannot be accepted and will delay the process of payments.