IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES & ONLINE TRAINING
- Part-Time Employment Policy: Definition of types of non-benefited part-time employment and outline employment guidelines
- Right to Know (pdf): Available to you according to the Higher Education Act and other consumer information requirements
- Health Insurance: As part of the Affordable Care Act, employers are required to provide a notice of the availability of a Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage.
- Minors on Campus Training: Those part-time employees paid by a Pink Contract Services Form (and not hourly on a part-time employment form), who interact 1:1 with minors, will need to complete the Centralized Scheduling Minors on Campus Training video (approximately 10 minutes). This training is in lieu of SafeColleges Trainings listed below.
- SafeColleges (Vector Solutions) Training: New and Returning Non-Student Employees are required to complete assigned SafeColleges trainings. The safety of our students, staff, and faculty is of the utmost importance. That’s why we’re pleased to offer the SafeColleges online training system for our employees. If these trainings are not completed 60 days after the hire date, a letter of non-compliance will be placed in the employee’s personnel file. A link to SafeColleges is available from DSU Human Resources homepage; enter your Dixie ID and password to login and see the required trainings. The trainings are typically loaded after your job information has been entered into Banner by Human Resources. Questions or concerns regarding the Employee SafeColleges trainings should be directed to Rae Matalolo (435-652-7594) or Travis Rosenberg (435-652-7521).