Employee Leave Requests

346 Staff Leave and Absences All non-faculty employees are required to complete an Employee Leave Request Form for all non-business absences from the campus. The supervisor must approve and sign this form. A copy of this form goes to the supervisor or the department secretary. The information from the Employee Leave Request Form is to be entered on the Time-Recap sheet for processing by the Payroll Department. For an extended absence or an extended intermittent absence, an application for Family Medical Leave must be submitted. Refer to 346 Staff Leave and Absences. Contact the Human Resources Office for this form and the procedures. Human Resources Office: Travis Rosenberg, Executive Director Ext. 7521 Michelle Cabana, Coordinator Ext. 7523